- 9th April: 2 hour bar muscle-up workshop (11-1pm)
- 9th April: 2 hour handstand workshop (1:30-3:30pm)
- 10th April: 2 hour ring muscle-up workshop (11-1pm)
- Each workshop is limited to a maximum of 12 participants to ensure that everyone has the opportunity to learn from, and get coached by, Matt.
- The price per workshop is £55 (£50 for ShireFit members), or £140 to attend all three workshops (£130 for ShireFit members).
It is highly recommended that participants are already comfortable with a 30s wall facing handstand, and can complete 5 unbroken strict chin-ups and dips.
The seminar will be in English.
All of our merchandise is printed on demand and we aim to provide detailed sizing information to prevent our customers ordering an incorrect size. Please be careful when selecting your size as Jacked Gymnastics does not offer refunds or returns for buyer’s remorse or wrong sizes.
Our print on demand merchandise orders go through a 3-step quality check before they are shipped out. However, if a damaged item was accidentally let through quality control, or was damaged during shipment, we take full responsibility and provide a free replacement. Please contact us at email@example.com providing images of the damaged goods so we can arrange your replacement.
Please note damaged items must be reported within 48 hours of receipt.
Please be aware the return address provided on your parcel will be the fulfilment hub. Should you need to return an item of clothing, please contact us first.
All of our merchandise is printed on demand by the closest fulfilment centre to you. As each order is printed especially for you, transit times can vary from 2-7 days depending on your location.
For information please visit our merchandise partner Printful who can provide details on shipping times for your region.
Taxes & Duties
Please be aware that shipments outside of the USA may incur international customs duties and taxes. It is the customer's responsibility to pay any customs duty due on a shipment entering their country.
Taxes and duties are not included in the product price displayed on the website.
- Please be aware that all seminar spots are non-refundable unless a camp has been cancelled. This is due to the high overheads we face in travel, accommodation and the commitment of the hosting gym to guarantee available space for the seminar.
- Instead of a refund, a participant can opt to pass on their spot to someone else. However, it is the participants responsibility to find a suitable replacement that meets the seminar criteria. To pass on a spot, the participant should contact Jacked Gymnastics directly (firstname.lastname@example.org). The participant must still provide their relevant information and sign a waiver prior to the camp / seminar start date.
- Jacked Gymnastics has the right, in rare cases, to cancel or postpone any camp / seminar without prior notice. In the rare case this happens, all participants will be given a full refund. We therefore highly recommend that participants arrange flexible travel where possible, Jacked Gymnastics will not offer compensation for travel and accommodation expenses.