Gymnastics for Functional Fitness
Looking to compete or just tired of scaling every workout? Don't let your Gymnastics hold you back any longer. Lose your limits and subscribe to our functional fitness Gymnastics Program on Fitr for just £29/month.
- Typically 5 sessions per week, lasting 30 minutes on average.
- This program is designed to improve your all-round Gymnastic ability and focuses on; building the right foundation / mastering the basics, developing your bodyweight specific strength, conditioning and mobility, and improving your capacity in kipping movements e.g. muscle-ups, toes to bar, butterfly pull-ups, handstand push-ups etc.
- Direct contact with your coach.
- Detailed movement videos.
Who's it for?
- The programming has 3 different levels; advanced, intermediate and beginner. You get access to all 3 levels so you can select the workout aligned to your ability. It is recommended that beginners have 5 strict pull-ups and ring dips before starting the program. If that's not you, please check out the strict pull-up and ring dip program first.
Meet Your Coach
Matt is a former elite gymnast, having been a member of the Junior National Squad for many years. For the last 6 years Matt has been dedicated to mastering gymnastics specifically for the sport of fitness. He has worked with thousands of people from beginners looking to get their first muscle-up, all the way up to Games athletes.
This program is designed to build and peak your capacity in gymnastic movements - ideal for competitiors.
4 Week Core Program
This program is designed to develop your core strength, stability and endurance and will be available in both coached and un-coached versions.
12 WEEK HSPU
You will develop both strength and muscular endurance specific to strict HSPU, which will also handover to kipping HSPU and general Gymnastic pressing strength.
4 WEEK BODYWEIGHT
Given the global pandemic of COVID-19, we wanted to create the opportunity for those without access to gyms and equipment to follow some home bodyweight style workouts.
Functional Fitness Program
This program is designed to improve your all-round Gymnastic ability. The program focuses on; building the right foundation / mastering the basics, developing your bodyweight specific strength, conditioning and mobility, and improving your capacity in kipping movements.
It has improved the level of gymnastics at CrossFit Kvadraturen and I strongly recommend the course for anyone who wishes to compete at a high level or improve their coaching skills.Magnus Frantzen, CrossFit Kvadraturen
I've been working with jacked gymnastics for a couple months now and there's not many other people who know as much about CrossFit Gymnastics as Matt. The program is very knowledgeable and scalable to all abilities and I highly recommend it.Zack George, Games Athlete
Matt is a real pro. His knowledge for gymnastics and human movement is born from his days as an elite athlete, but refined for the everyday gym-goer and fitness enthusiast like me. Highly recommend.Cameron Nichol, RowingWOD
Thanks to Matt's programming I went from 0 to 8 muscle ups on both the rings and the bar!
(Scaled Program)Julien, Copenhagen.
Sign Up with FITR
VIEW ALL PROGRAMS
Follow the programming, track your benchmarks, interact with us via chat and more. Subscribe through Fitr now!
This program and any associated content is for informational purposes only, and is not intended to replace a qualified coach and/or health care professional. Please carefully read the full Jacked Gymnastics Ltd Terms and Conditions here. Do not purchase, use this program, or any other Jacked Gymnastics Ltd services or products, if you have not read, understood, agreed and accepted the full terms and conditions.