- Two day seminar (Saturday 7th and Sunday 8th May 2022) at CrossFit Apeldoorn.
- The seminar is limited to a maximum of 14 participants to ensure that everyone has the opportunity to learn from, and get coached by, Matt.
- The price per participant is £249 (approx €295). This also includes; a £100 discount code which can be used for any of our programs, except individualised, plus 1 Jacked Gymnastics t-shirt.
It is highly recommended that participants are already comfortable with a 30s wall facing handstand, and can complete 5 unbroken strict chin-ups and dips, as we will be learning more advanced skills such as handstand walking and muscle-ups during the seminar.
The seminar will be in English.
Schedule and Format
Saturday (9am to 5pm, including a 1 hour lunch break) -
- Handstands and Handstand Walking
- Toes to Bar
- Butterfly Pull-ups / C2B
- Bar Muscle-ups
Sunday (9am to 1pm) -
- Strict Ring Muscle-ups
- Kipping Ring Muscle-ups
- Prehab & Core
All of our merchandise is printed on demand and we aim to provide detailed sizing information to prevent our customers ordering an incorrect size. Please be careful when selecting your size as Jacked Gymnastics does not offer refunds or returns for buyer’s remorse or wrong sizes.
Our print on demand merchandise orders go through a 3-step quality check before they are shipped out. However, if a damaged item was accidentally let through quality control, or was damaged during shipment, we take full responsibility and provide a free replacement. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org providing images of the damaged goods so we can arrange your replacement.
Please note damaged items must be reported within 48 hours of receipt.
Please be aware the return address provided on your parcel will be the fulfilment hub. Should you need to return an item of clothing, please contact us first.
All of our merchandise is printed on demand by the closest fulfilment centre to you. As each order is printed especially for you, transit times can vary from 2-7 days depending on your location.
For information please visit our merchandise partner Printful who can provide details on shipping times for your region.
Taxes & Duties
Please be aware that shipments outside of the USA may incur international customs duties and taxes. It is the customer's responsibility to pay any customs duty due on a shipment entering their country.
Taxes and duties are not included in the product price displayed on the website.
- Please be aware that all seminar spots are non-refundable unless a camp has been cancelled. This is due to the high overheads we face in travel, accommodation and the commitment of the hosting gym to guarantee available space for the seminar.
- Instead of a refund, a participant can opt to pass on their spot to someone else. However, it is the participants responsibility to find a suitable replacement that meets the seminar criteria. To pass on a spot, the participant should contact Jacked Gymnastics directly (email@example.com). The participant must still provide their relevant information and sign a waiver prior to the camp / seminar start date.
- Jacked Gymnastics has the right, in rare cases, to cancel or postpone any camp / seminar without prior notice. In the rare case this happens, all participants will be given a full refund. We therefore highly recommend that participants arrange flexible travel where possible, Jacked Gymnastics will not offer compensation for travel and accommodation expenses.